Will I have to pay for tickets?
- Tickets for the Nickelodeon Stage Shows on Saturday 13th April and Sunday 14th April 2019 will be free of charge to those who register via: https://www.kultura.mt/event/345
Does a ticket guarantee entry?
- No, if you are not in a seat 10 minutes before the show, we will reallocate empty seats.
- This means your ticket won’t be valid if you arrive after the show start time.
How early do I need to be in a seat?
- It is free seating, so we encourage guests to be in their seats 20 minutes before the show starts.
- We will reallocate empty seats 10 minutes before the show starts to ensure the theatre is full.
What is the policy on late entries?
- We encourage you to come early to get a seat. We can’t promise there will be any seats available if you arrive when the show has started.
How long is the show?
- The show is 1 hour long.
Is there a break during the show?
Do children of all ages need their own seat?
- Yes, everyone will need a ticket and a seat at the show.
- Prams and pushchairs are to be left outside the venue.
What’s the policy for unaccompanied minors?
- All ticketholders under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult who is over the age of 18 years old.
- Anyone who is under 18 years old and moving around the venue need to be accompanied by an adult.
Will they receive tickets by post or email?
- The tickets will be sent to you by email once you have registered for tickets.
Do tickets need to be printed or can I show it at the entrance on my phone?
- You can show the ticket(s) on your phone at the entrance.
I have special access and/or viewing requirements. Who can I contact?
- If you require any special arrangements to be made in order to enjoy the show, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I have any problems while booking my ticket?
- If you have any technical problems or have lost your ticket, please call + 3356 23346600 or email:email@example.com
Is there parking at the venue?
- No, there is no parking.
How do I get to the venue?
- Please check the best route online, the address is:
Will I be filmed?
- We are planning to do some filming on Sunday 14th
Am I allowed to film or even take pictures during the show?
- No, please don’t record the show.
Can I bring food & drinks into the Stage Show?
- You are allowed to bring drinks into the theatre, but please don’t bring any food.
Are there any other theatre rules I should be aware of?
- Yes, Booking of tickets and attendance for the show implies the acceptance of the theatre house rules https://culture.gov.mt/en/pjazzateatrurjal/Pages/house-rules.aspx
Please visit the Event website for any further information about the event: http://malta.nickelodeon.tv/
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org